SwitchGrade - Gold Rush
- 3 ergonomic positions optimized for climbing, descending, and undulating terrain: -10 degree forward, 0 degree mid setting, 12 degree rear position.
- Haptic feedback provides positive engagement for fast no-look changes on the fly, no tools.
- >1 degree change in effective seat angle.
- 20mm adjustable effective reach.
- Machined from 7075 T6 and 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Dimensions: 10cm (L) x 5.5cm (W) x 4cm (H).
- Weight: 170g (actual net change approx. 100-120 grams because SwitchGrade replaces stock rail clamps which average 60-70 grams).
- Compatible with a wide range of market leading seatposts and saddles (saddles must have 7mm rails). See Compatibility Guide.
- Designed and tested on the North Shore. Made in Whistler, BC, Canada.
- Patent Pending.
WHICH VERSION DO YOU NEED? Go to the Compatibility Guide to find out.
"This device could be a game-changer for many bikes and riders of all types."
"I ride with multiple folks for whom this could be the best upgrade to their riding experience since the dropper post."
"One seat position isn't actually the optimum position most of the time… sometimes on the super steep climbs you've got to get your weight right over the front and at the same time keep some pressure on the saddle so I think this is a really cool idea."
"All body types will benefit from the improved ergonomics when climbing and feel less vulnerable with a seat in a friendly, positive angle while descending."
Great, we'll engineered bit of kit.... already making a difference to my riding. Highly recommended
La switchgrade se monte facilement et l'utilisation est très instinctive. On ressens bien chaque clic de position.
Je mets 4 étoile car j'aurais aimé retrouver un réglage d'angle maxi et mini.
En effet, sur mon vélo scor je trouve l'angle de la position montée trop sur l'avant et j'aurais aimé pouvoir le reduire afin de pouvoir utilisé cette position de manière agréable sur des montées a partir de 8%. Actuellement je suis obliger de l'utiliser plutôt a partir de 12% et en dessous, je suis légèrement gêner par la position intermédiaire.
Pour info, j'ai une selle fizik aidon .
Merci en tout cas pour cette innovation.
It’s already been said, but this SwitchGrade really makes a difference to your riding, the increased confidence is inspiring, another product you thought you didn’t need but actually ought to welcome with open arms. Need to buy another one for my hardtail
I love the concept of this component from the beginning. Now I have trail tested it and found it reaches all expectations. Smooth Operation. Can be altered on the move. Even if not recommended.
Feels very robust. Could be lighter and available to fit thicker rails. Also expensive especially after shipping from Canada with import duties into Europe. Overall this is a great component and I fully recommend it.