SwitchGrade - Blackout
- 3 ergonomic positions optimized for climbing, descending, and undulating terrain: -10 degree forward, 0 degree mid setting, 12 degree rear position.
- Haptic feedback provides positive engagement for fast no-look changes on the fly, no tools.
- >1 degree change in effective seat angle.
- 20mm adjustable effective reach.
- Machined from 7075 T6 and 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Dimensions: 10cm (L) x 5.5cm (W) x 4cm (H).
- Weight: 170g (actual net change approx. 100-120 grams because SwitchGrade replaces stock rail clamps which average 60-70 grams).
- Compatible with a wide range of market leading seatposts and saddles (saddles must have 7mm rails). See Compatibility Guide.
- Designed and tested on the North Shore. Made in Whistler, BC, Canada.
- Patent Pending.
WHICH VERSION DO YOU NEED? Go to the Compatibility Guide to find out.
"This device could be a game-changer for many bikes and riders of all types."
"I ride with multiple folks for whom this could be the best upgrade to their riding experience since the dropper post."
"One seat position isn't actually the optimum position most of the time… sometimes on the super steep climbs you've got to get your weight right over the front and at the same time keep some pressure on the saddle so I think this is a really cool idea."
"All body types will benefit from the improved ergonomics when climbing and feel less vulnerable with a seat in a friendly, positive angle while descending."
I was pretty excited about the switch grade but didn’t think it would impress me as much as it does, complete game changer!
I use to ride with my seat constantly in the downward position. Now that I've installed Switchgrade, I can ride comfortably while climbing, going down hill or on flat trails. It's a must have!!
SwitchGrade - Blackout
Legitimately has changed the way I view climbing my bike. Descending is equally improved. I haven’t used the neutral setting since installing and wonder how I compromised both up and down riding with the ‘typical’ saddle angle. Very high quality product. Get one.
Awesome product, works flawlessly and is by far the best addition to my bike. I didn't think I needed such a device before. But now I definitely can't live without it. Really solid piece and amazing customer service.