The SwitchGrade is a game-changing new bike component that lets cyclists change their bike's saddle angle and effective seat angle on the fly, without tools! Nose down to climb with greater efficiency, power, and front and rear wheel traction. Then nose up to descend safely with more saddle clearance!
- 3 locked positions to optimize: climbing, descending, and flat/undulating riding
- Compatible with many popular seatpost as listed in Compatibility Guide only
- Low profile design won't interfere with most saddle brands and models
- 1 to 2 degree effective seat angle change achieved when locked in climb mode
- Ambidextrous design means you can run the lever forward or backward
- Air valve compatible. Comes with vinyl dust cap to replace standard cap
- Weight: 167 grams
- Note: SwitchGrades will only work with 7mm tubular rails. Currently, they cannot accommodate 9mm rails or oval rails.
- Type 1 - Radius 14 base
- Works with OneUp V2, Fox Transfer (pre-2021 model), PNW Loam, etc
- Type 2 - Radius 12 base
- Works RockShox Reverb Stealth, X Fusion Manic, SDG Tellis etc.
- Type 3 - Radius 14 base
- Exclusively for Fox Transfer 2021 and RaceFace Turbine R 2021 dropper seatposts
- Comes with custom barrel mounting nuts
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST SELECT THE TYPE THAT MATCHES YOUR SEATPOST
Is your seatpost compatible? Go to the Compatibility Guide to find out.