SwitchGrade - Blackout
- 3 ergonomic positions optimized for climbing, descending, and undulating terrain: -10 degree forward, 0 degree mid setting, 12 degree rear position.
- Haptic feedback provides positive engagement for fast no-look changes on the fly, no tools.
- >1 degree change in effective seat angle.
- 20mm adjustable effective reach.
- Machined from 7075 T6 and 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Dimensions: 10cm (L) x 5.5cm (W) x 4cm (H).
- Weight: 170g (actual net change approx. 100-120 grams because SwitchGrade replaces stock rail clamps which average 60-70 grams).
- Compatible with a wide range of market leading seatposts and saddles (saddles must have 7mm rails). See Compatibility Guide.
- Designed and tested on the North Shore. Made in Whistler, BC, Canada.
- Patent Pending.
WHICH VERSION DO YOU NEED? Go to the Compatibility Guide to find out.
"This device could be a game-changer for many bikes and riders of all types."
"I ride with multiple folks for whom this could be the best upgrade to their riding experience since the dropper post."
"One seat position isn't actually the optimum position most of the time… sometimes on the super steep climbs you've got to get your weight right over the front and at the same time keep some pressure on the saddle so I think this is a really cool idea."
"All body types will benefit from the improved ergonomics when climbing and feel less vulnerable with a seat in a friendly, positive angle while descending."
Looks like a nice piece of bike tech. Unfortunately, mine did not fit with my saddle. I like the tech so I am not going to trade it in. Perhaps it is possible to create a page with supported saddles to prevent disappointment. I realize this is something that is hard for the seller to maintain upfront but it may be possible based on community feedback from buyers. Nevertheless great piece of tech. I am going to keep it and buy another saddle. Thanks for the suggestions, Noel. Much appreciated!
This is a game changer. I’m an ebiker who is mainly self shuttling myself back up for another run back down. On sustained climbs my back is constantly hunched over and in pain (I’m 49). With the Aenomaly installed I can climb the steepest of trails with my back in a neutral position and I finish my rides feeling fresh. This is almost an essential item for Ebikes.
great customer support, Confirmed prior to purchasing.
Finally I found the way to skip the lower back pain! SwitchGrade is great, now I feel the full power of efficiency of my legs.
I’ve struggled with the seat angle situation on long travel enduro bikes for years, where I like it climbing is terrible for flat or descending.
It has been amazing to find a quality product that does exactly what I need it to do.
I recommend this to anyone that does a lot of climbing on a longer travel bike.