SwitchGrade - Gold Rush
- 3 ergonomic positions optimized for climbing, descending, and undulating terrain: -10 degree forward, 0 degree mid setting, 12 degree rear position.
- Haptic feedback provides positive engagement for fast no-look changes on the fly, no tools.
- >1 degree change in effective seat angle.
- 20mm adjustable effective reach.
- Machined from 7075 T6 and 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Dimensions: 10cm (L) x 5.5cm (W) x 4cm (H).
- Weight: 170g (actual net change approx. 100-120 grams because SwitchGrade replaces stock rail clamps which average 60-70 grams).
- Compatible with a wide range of market leading seatposts and saddles (saddles must have 7mm rails). See Compatibility Guide.
- Designed and tested on the North Shore. Made in Whistler, BC, Canada.
- Patent Pending.
WHICH VERSION DO YOU NEED? Go to the Compatibility Guide to find out.
"This device could be a game-changer for many bikes and riders of all types."
"I ride with multiple folks for whom this could be the best upgrade to their riding experience since the dropper post."
"One seat position isn't actually the optimum position most of the time… sometimes on the super steep climbs you've got to get your weight right over the front and at the same time keep some pressure on the saddle so I think this is a really cool idea."
"All body types will benefit from the improved ergonomics when climbing and feel less vulnerable with a seat in a friendly, positive angle while descending."
Great product, the uphill mode is quite steep and only useful for the steepest of climbs but that's the only time you would want to use it anyway. Makes a big difference to comfort on long steady slogs uphill.
Being a small company with a new product, smaller production runs mean you might have to wait a little while after ordering but they are very upfront about it so shouldn't be a surprise.
Looking forward to seeing what they come up with next!
Super Produit pour ma pratique!!!
Finition vraiment top qualité au rendez-vous
Je recommande vraiment le SwitchGrade
Merci pour cette belles inventions
E’ un idea fantastica funziona sia per ottimizzare la salita che per la discesa costruito con materiali eccellenti molto solido lo consiglio.
The SwitchGrade has really made climbing steeps more comfortable and efficient. I can really lay the power down without wasting energy holding on to the handlebars and trying not to slip off the back of the saddle
I was looking for a solution to avoid tilting up my enduro seat everytime I ride bikepark as I like to have maximum space to move on the bike. The Switchgrade solve my problem with downhill position but most of all, reduce lower back pain while gaining rear wheel traction uphill.
No doubt this will be an enduro standard soon.