SwitchGrade - Gold Rush
- 3 ergonomic positions optimized for climbing, descending, and undulating terrain: -10 degree forward, 0 degree mid setting, 12 degree rear position.
- Haptic feedback provides positive engagement for fast no-look changes on the fly, no tools.
- >1 degree change in effective seat angle.
- 20mm adjustable effective reach.
- Machined from 7075 T6 and 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Dimensions: 10cm (L) x 5.5cm (W) x 4cm (H).
- Weight: 170g (actual net change approx. 100-120 grams because SwitchGrade replaces stock rail clamps which average 60-70 grams).
- Compatible with a wide range of market leading seatposts and saddles (saddles must have 7mm rails). See Compatibility Guide.
- Designed and tested on the North Shore. Made in Whistler, BC, Canada.
- Patent Pending.
WHICH VERSION DO YOU NEED? Go to the Compatibility Guide to find out.
"This device could be a game-changer for many bikes and riders of all types."
"I ride with multiple folks for whom this could be the best upgrade to their riding experience since the dropper post."
"One seat position isn't actually the optimum position most of the time… sometimes on the super steep climbs you've got to get your weight right over the front and at the same time keep some pressure on the saddle so I think this is a really cool idea."
"All body types will benefit from the improved ergonomics when climbing and feel less vulnerable with a seat in a friendly, positive angle while descending."
It’s already been said, but this SwitchGrade really makes a difference to your riding, the increased confidence is inspiring, another product you thought you didn’t need but actually ought to welcome with open arms. Need to buy another one for my hardtail
I love the concept of this component from the beginning. Now I have trail tested it and found it reaches all expectations. Smooth Operation. Can be altered on the move. Even if not recommended.
Feels very robust. Could be lighter and available to fit thicker rails. Also expensive especially after shipping from Canada with import duties into Europe. Overall this is a great component and I fully recommend it.
Material and workmanship are excellent, the tool is very easy to assemble. The inclined saddle offers significantly higher comfort and better performance both uphill and downhill.
The switching process is not yet perfectly solved. I have to reach quite far under the saddle (the lever is pretty short).
It's sometimes difficult to get straight back into center position; I often tip straight into the other extreme position when switching. A remote control would be awesome!
All in all, a great new idea and brilliant tool that I can highly recommend. For me, it is worth the price!